I’ve never done one of these before but having seen a couple I thought I’d have a go.
- Like with shoes and trousers, trainer liners acceptable but never with sandals!
- I don’t think so.
- My friends auntie used to make a superb pizza without cheese and she came from Italy so yes!
- Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C Clarke, he conjures up a truly alien yet believable environment (sadly let down by unneccessary sequels).
- The universe is so big it would folly to think otherwise.
- Ted fell to pieces well over forty years ago.
- Yes I like the little green buggers!
- Love it (in the true Solstice/Yule/Saturnalia way).
- In the right circumstances both…
- The view over the Hayle Estuary looking from the Riviere Towans across to St Ives bay.
- Autumn, walking through fallen leaves and incredible hues.
inspired by the eleven