I’ve only done one these before so I thought I’d have another go.
- What is your favorite chocolate dessert? – Baked fig with a chocolate brownie.
- Where do you go first in the grocery store? – Bread and pastries
- You win three minutes of free shopping in the grocery store with an empty cart…what do you fill it with? – Cheese, artisan bread and red wine.
- What is your favorite fruit and how do you like to eat it? – Perfectly ripe nectarine cut in half, the stone removed.
- You go to a magic cafe where plates fill with whatever you request…what do you get? – Tikka paneer, bindhi bhajee and fish pakora (maybe a really good Fruits del Mar, or paella, mmm paella… or pasta, better stop now!).
- How do you like your fish? – Battered with chips! Haddock of course I come from Grimsby.
- Do you eat jello (what is your favorite flavor)? – Jelly, (UK English.) lime, but I rarely partake.
- What is the most, ahem, “adult” food you can think of? – Oo-er, chocolate spread or wine used in certain special ways.
- What food do you eat that might put you in the “old” age? – Marmite on white toast, fish finger sandwiches?
- Mall food courts…yes, no, where do you eat? – Try to avoid these places but Druckers do a nice coffee and gloriously unhealthy cakes.