Here’s my take;
- Where did Oklahoma take place? – Grimsby
- Dorothy wasn’t taken to Oz. Where was she really? – Cleethorpes (next door to Grimsby).
- What is the true reason the party goers sang Time Warp? – they were stuck in one, repeating the same lyrics, over and over and over and…
- Why couldn’t anyone hear the people sing? – Acme Earplugs. 👂
- What were the newsies really selling? – Oldsies.
- Who were the king and queen of the Ugly Bug Ball? – Posh and Becks 😁
- What happened Under the Sea? – What happened under the sea, stays under the sea. 🧐
- What are the colors of the wind and how did they get there? – Brown, mainly brown, let’s just leave it there shall we?
- What was he puttin’ on the ritz? – A nice bit of Cheddar. 🧀
- Why did they need to paint the wagon? – To win “Best in Show” at the fair.
- The little shop wasn’t on skid row. Where was it? – A galaxy far far away.
- What was the whale of a tale he had to tell? – That eight out of ten people, could tell the difference!