1. Why is Royal Blood considered blue?
The corpuscles move towards you rather than away like the crimson kind does (nerdy physics answer).
2. What is a Blue Moon?
What you see when a Smurf drops his trousers.
3. What was the song ‘Blue is the Colour’ about?
My language when I stub my toe.
4. What is meant by blue collar?
You’ve mixed the laundry up again.
5. What is a blue bonnet?
A species of halluginogenic mushroom that causes a downer.
6. What did Little Boy Blue play?
7. What changed from brown to blue according to the song?
Flies (hey, it rhymes!).
8. Where will you find a Blue Nun?
In the 1970s adult film, Convent of Sin.
9. Why mustn’t you step on his Blue Suede Shoes?
10. What kind of bird has blue feet?
A clumsy penguin in a paint store?