Bit late with my replies this week but hey-ho.
- Who was the first cartoon character created by Walt Disney?
Nickey Noose (it wasn’t popular).
- What is Stan Lee most known for?
Compensating for not having a surname by splitting his first name in two.
- What is the difference between anime and manga?
Anime is a musical about a little orphan robot and manga is a fruit.
- What comic sleuth is often credited with inspiring/predicting the smart watch?
- Who is Batman?
The adversary of Ballman.
- What is the source of Green Lantern’s power?
- What villainous is Dr. Otto Gunter Octavius better known by?
The Barista of Central Perk (nemesis of Ross).
- Miazaki Hayao is credited with co-founding what animation studio?
Studio Giblets (again not popular until renamed).
- Ponyo is considered to be a Japanese variation of what fairy tale?
- What is the purpose of the website, Cruncyroll.com?
Thanks be to