Here we are at the end of another week;
This week, rather than specific questions to answer, PCGuyIV has asked for a bunch of medical and anatomical words that need definitions.
With that in mind, here are my Fibbing Friday definitions.
- sphincter – Diminutive version of a sphinx 🐈
- phalanges – A little known mountain range in the Himalayas. ⛰
- rectum – A group of clergymen. 👩⚖️👨⚖️👩⚖️👨⚖️
- varicose – a purplish shade. 🍇
- aorta – a colloquial adjective used to indicate that something that you should do i.e; Aorta get round to mowing the lawn. 🥱
- vein – What vampires would be if they could use mirrors. 🧛♀️🧛♂️
- artery – Old Gallic for a place where paintings are hung. 🖼🎨
- alveolus – A clown in the lost Shakespeare play; A little ado about something. 🤡
- bacteria – A three humped camel. 🐫
- virus – A really, really bad sci-fi film with Jamie Lee Curtis in. 🛸👾
Thanks be to https://pcguyiv.wordpress.com/2021/05/28/fibbing-friday-may-28th-2021/ for setting the questions.