1. What is meant by a break in the weather?; When the sun takes a holiday, usually every 150 million years, and it’s tomorrow.
2. Why does thunder clap?; To show it’s appreciation for the storm.
3. What is a heat wave?; When the Devil greets you as you arrive in Hell.
4. What are hot pants? Underwear, fresh from the microwave.
5. Who or what is canned heat?; Acme Canned Heat – Patent Tinned Nitroglycerin was available in the late 1800’s for a very short time before the factory vanished overnight.
6. Who sang ‘The heat is on’?; Noosha Fox in 1979 (actually this true).
7. Where will you find hot air?; Every governmental building in any country.
8. Who starred in the film Heat?; Al Paraffino and Robert De Nero (on fiddle).
9. Who or what is Hot Gossip?; Scurrilous rumour-mongering in Hell (guaranteed passage to the lower circles).
10. What is a hot toddy?; A microwaved cuddly toy.
A big thank you to https://pensitivity101.wordpress.com/2021/06/18/fibbing-friday-18th-june/