It’s that time again…
1. Who was known as The Iron Lady? – The Bride of Frankenstein
2. Who was Diana Prince? – Who Ronald Regan thought the Prince of Wales married
3. Who was She Who Must Be Obeyed? – Mrs Wright (still is!)
4. Who was The Virgin Queen? – Jordan
5. Who was Dick Grayson better known as? – A potter by the name of Claire.
6. Who was The Forces Sweetheart? – Bettie Page
7. Who was Sir Percy Blakeney? – Zorro
8. Who was Shirley Crabtree? – Shirley Valentine before she became a wrestler
9. Who did Arthur Wellesley become known as? – The inventor of the rubber boot
10. Who was The Wizard of Menlo Park? – Roy Wood
This week’s questions courtesy of pensitivity101.
One thought on “Fibbing Friday”
Fun answers Kyt. Thanks for playing along