Been under the weather so my answers to pensitivity101s Fibbing Friday are a bit late.
These are all true, honest!
Well, they might be (or not)!
1. What are you if you are Mabsoot? stating that you are wearing your best formal clothing (ancient Gaelic).
2. What does it mean to nidificate? to spread nids, an undetermined species of headlice.
3. What is a pabouch? the sound made by something hitting the water from a height.
4. What is quab? a baby Smidgeon – a rare cross between a pidgeon and a smew, which is a small diving duck – It is not a good swimmer nor does it coo.
5. What is tacenda ? a low grade chain of Tex-Mex restaurants found in out of town precincts.
6. What does it mean to be ulotrichous? describes the making of an ululating noise down a cardboard tube believing that it sounds like a didgeridoo.
7. What is waftage? the amount of waving a magazine or newspaper under a smoke detector required to make it stop when you fry sausages.
8. What does it mean to yaff? yaffing is when one crosses a busy dance floor and does a little sashay on the way.
9. What is to yuke? yuking is when one drunkenly crosses a busy dance floor (yaffing may be involved) to get to the toilet but doesn’t quite make it in time.
10. What is zabaglione? an old medieval music style that combined a hurdy-gurdy with trumpet bagpipes – needless to say it was banned in many European cites.